There are many sites, documents and videos on the web about pitching a startup to investors, but here is one video that stands out. It is by David Rose, an angel investor, and serial entrepreneur. He is also the founder of GUST (the platform used by us and many angel groups to manage entrepreneur applications, and deal flow).
Here are some other links that can help you prepare to present to angels and learn about raising money:
- Steve Blank — Tools and Blogs for Entrepreneurs
- Definitive Guide to Raising Money from Angel Investors by Bill Payne. If the link is out-of-date, try to get it here.
- ACA — Column for Entrepreneurs – Demystifying Angels
- Angel Resource Institute — Entrepreneur Center
- Startup Company Lawyer — authored by a Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati partner, but this publishes his personal views, not those of WSGR
- Presentation and Executive Summary tips
- The Ins and Outs of Financing a Startup — Y Combinator
- Startup Financing Source Types — Techstars